Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 2 - My Favorite Movies

The moment I saw this title, the movies on my mind was "Burlesque" and Stephen Chow collection of movies. So, instead if "My Favorite Movie, I would like to say the blog title of this post is "My Favorite MovieS".

The movie "Burlesque" was first introduced by my close friend and we went to watch together with the total of 6 people right after we got to know that the microbial genetics test on the next day was cancelled!
For me, it was so random and I like it.

Before that, I didn't know who is Christina Aguilera and who is the-person-who-sounds-like-a-male when she sings, Cher.

It has been long time ago since the last time I watched a movie with full time attention.
This movie impressed me at the moment.

The clothes, accessories, dancing skill and of course the perfect voice of Christina Aguilera.

Obviously, this movie is designed for Christina and it really lets her talent of singing burst out in the whole movie.

I started to download all her songs when I was back to my hostel, and kept listening her songs for the next few days.

Another character in the movie which catches the audience's eyes is Cher, who had actually reach the age of 65!

This is really a news for me. Yes, it is.

She doesn't look like she has reached the age of 60s.
She has powerful voice and is a legend in the singing field. According to the said of my friend, again. =)

This movie catches my eyeballs until I wouldn't want to blink my eyes.



The movies up next I would like to talk about is The Collection of Stephen Chow Movies during his early days.

His movies are like the toys which accompany me during my childhood.

It has been a norm for me to rewatch his movies when I was free during my high school time.

Whenever the TV program replays any movies of Stephen Chow, I will spend my time to watch it.

I remember it was either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

I sat in front of the TV, enjoyed the movies played.

Most of the movies are comedy and I really appreciate the beauty of the language used in the movies.

They could create such irresistible quotes in the movies that match with the situations.

And, the most important thing is the post-syndrome of it.

There are friends that actually would talk about it the next day when we went to school.

Or, we will integrate in the conversation that we were having at any suitable time or situation mentioned.

Stephen Chow Movie Collection has already made an impact on my life.

However, I am sure that there are more people out there had experienced the same thing as I did.

Salute to the movies production teams!







No comments:

Post a Comment