Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 4 - My Favorite Photograph of My Best Friend

The friend that I appreciate the most is my high school friend, Rui.
Since Form 1, we shared the same house -- blue, the same computer classes, the same class for 1 year and etc.

She can always know what I am thinking.
She is willing to listen to me.
She is willing to cheer me up whenever I face any difficulties.
She is willing to share her happy stories to me.
She is really helpful to the people around her.
I was impressed by her good-tempered personality.

She even won my parent's heart whenever she visits my home.
I am sorry to say that sometimes I wasn't a perfect friend.
Even though I didn't voice it out, I really felt sorry.
Even though it was my mistake, she is the one who usually came over to me and said "Sorry, Ling Hong."
It made me felt miserable but I swear at that moment, I decided to improve myself to be a better person, like you.


You, always be my friend, Rui.


No comments:

Post a Comment