Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 6 - A Photo of an Animal I'd Love to Keep As a Pet

This is the rabbit that our group used to conduct the immunology experiment.
I really felt bad, oops, not only me, it should be all of us when we're injecting the vaccine into its body.
We did the injections 3 times!
The rabbit has to suffer from 3 times injections.
We don't have any experience on injecting, and this rabbit had to suffer from what we'd done to it, just to take the antibody produced after several weeks.
To take the antibody produced, we have to do bleeding.
Bleeding is the hardest part in the whole process.
We didn't do well in bleeding and this poor sick(well, we found out that this rabbit fell sick at 2nd injection) rabbit had to suffer from the agglutination of blood.
As compared to other groups, this rabbit showed great cooporation during the whole process of injection and bleeding.
If I could do anything to compensate this poor rabbit, I would keep it as my pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment