Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 15 – A trip to Sun Moon Lake (22 May 2011)

We woke up in the morning at 7am. I was the latest one to wake up in the morning as they’e all ready to go downstairs to have their breakfast. Haha… Only Medha and I were still on the bed!

The breakfast in the resort was available at 7:30am. Luckily I was able to make it at 7:45am. The breakfast tastes good and I have no culture shock at all as the side dishes and porridge used to be my breakfast when I was a kid.

0900 – 1020 Boat traveling around the Sun Moon Lake

I am really attracted to the tea eggs sold at the lakeside. The boat stopped at a quay and we were allowed to have 15 minutes to walk around at the hill side and temple. There were aborigines singing and telling stories there. From the story, I knew that an owl is the mascot of bringing fortune to those pregnant mothers to give birth smoothly.

After the boat-traveling, we went for a walk around the market. There are shops as well, but most of the time they place a stall in front of the shops and this makes us to try the food easily! =D

I bought 2 tea eggs from different stalls, mushroom bun(I like mushroom so much!) and postcards. We didn’t dare to spend too much for the food haha… We all have several more weeks to spend on.

After that, we went back to the city centre and met up with Ah Fang and Ming Foong. After having dinner together, we went back to the town to prepare for the school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment