Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Differences 异

It's been almost 1 month since we've celebrated Chinese New Year.
It's a no new clothes new year but it's a fruitful month for me.
One comes, and one goes.
I gain more than I lose.
For what I can see from people surrounding me, they all have their own dreams to chase off.
I start to realize my differences amongst them. It's been told by some of them.
Definitely it's useful for me.
As I can now realize what kind of life I want from now on.
No more talking without proper rephrasing.
No more deciding without deep thinking.
Every decision made shall be originated from one self heart.
Emotional stability determines your social images.


新年到现在,已有一个月时间。
虽然是个没有新衣的新年,但却是个充满收获的一个月。
来的来,走的走。
不过,我得到的比失去多。
我身边的人,都追梦去了。
我开始发现我跟大家的不同,这是他们说的。
说真的,这些话是很有用的。
因为我懂我要的生活是如何了。
三思而后说,总是说时容易,做时难。
做决定前,一定要事先深切地考虑!
每个决定应该是当事人真心想做的事情。
学会情绪管理,学会建立你的社交形象。

No comments:

Post a Comment