Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 10 – 6th Day in the school

錦芳 picked me up at the convent at 7:20am. It was raining too, so I have to be in the rain coat to ride on her scooter. It took us around 20 to 25 minutes to go the school. As yesterday, I don’t get the chance to view the sceneries along the roadside as the raincoat covers half of my face!

Once we reached school, it was so kind and lovely of 月玲 who brought me to dry up my clothes and hair. It was actually because I took a shower in the morning, that’s why my hair was wet. Haha… But I actually got wet only for the bottom part of my jeans and shoes. It took me quite some time to dry up the clothes and shoes.

I ate the breakfast prepared by 錦芳, it was so tasty, I love it! Another set of breakfast by Brandon, haha… a set of sandwich with fried chicken and egg inside. It was very delicious too…

There are not many classes today as the students are having tests today.

0900 – 1100 Visitors from Dong An Elementary School (It is actually the school where Medha and Huikey have their internship)

The principal and the teachers in the school came to visit our school. I became a helper to shot for videos of the opening ceremony and some explanation done by the students on the butterfly specimen exhibition room. It was so cute of them that I saw Jason and Candy from 3rd Grade did the presentation of the exhibition room very well.

1030 – 1110 5th Grade 1st time introducing myself to them.

This is the last class for introduction. Again, I introduce my name as Sun and the place I came from, Malaysia. There is a hyperactive student in the class. I can observe it from the way she behaved, part of the syllabus from my course, haha!! Actually I had met one before in tuition centre I used to teach in Malaysia. They share similarity, GOOD ENGLISH. Both of them can score very well in their English tests.

After lunch, I did my preparation again for the presentation tonight. Right after that, I took a nap as it was really tiring to look at the laptop non-stop for a few hours. Again, time flies. 劉老師 sent me to the 水汴頭bus stop and I took the bus back to the convent on my own. I have to leave to convent as together Medha, Huikey and I, we’ll depart to Chiao Tung University Campus for the LC Gathering. I didn’t have the chance to combine the slides with Huikey.

4:30pm At the convent, packing. (As we’re going to stay overnight at the trainee house)

5:00 – 5:15pm At the Kuanhsi bus terminal, checking and waiting for the bus to Hsinchu city centre. NTD 77 from Kuanhsi to Hsinchu.

6:45pm At the Hsinchu city centre.

7pm Meet up with Kar May at the junction in the city centre, in front of Watson. We had dinner together at the shop beside Watson. I had my 香香雞排.

7:25pm Took a number 2 bus from SOGO in the city centre to the campus.

NTD 15

08:08pm Meet up with Joyce (Medha’s TN Manager) after 15 minutes of walking.

She brought us to the place where the LC Gathering and Sharing held.

08:08 - 10pm After the presentation of each countries by the interns, we had dances from AIESEC Toronto by Medha and also CTLC. Of course there roll calls from CTLC, Toronto and USM. Hehe…

10pm We walked to take bus stop to go to the trainee house together with Huai-Yu and Joe (Michael’s TN Manager). We met Jacky there and we had fun chatting there while Huai-Yu and Jacky were busy discussing about the workshops. AIESEC work again!

12am After the CTLC AIESECers left, we went for sleep as I have to take bus back to Kuanhsi early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment