Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 11 – 7th Day in the school

In the trainee house,

05:20am Woke up & shower

06:00am Walk to the bus stop nearby trainee house

06:20am Bus to the Hsinchu city centre, $15top up my phone credit ($300)

06:45am At the city centre, lost for a while and top up my phone credit ($300)

07:03am Bus to 水汴頭 ($55) It’s cheaper than going to Kuanhsi as it’s further.

08:03am At 水汴頭, called up the school, but they’re having meeting.

08:30am Brandon phoned and came. I started to walk as it was too late.

After I reach the school, only I got to know from 邱小姐 that the school teachers were having meeting and the meeting was longer than usual as they have to discuss about the vacancy available after Brandon leaves in the coming July.

I shared the Q 桶面(by鐘主任) with 月玲as breakfast. 錦芳gave me a set of breakfast too. It is potato with cheese.

09:30 – 10:10am 2nd Grade

Judy and I discussed a bit the materials we’re going to teach. We decided to correct the children’s pronunciation. We let them play with the ball, whereby if the song is paused, the one who holds the ball will have to answer the question “How’s the weather?” and they have to answer according to the answers picked. I can see they like the game so much.

11:20 – 11:55am 6th Grade

We practice dialogues in textbook. They all knew the meaning of the dialogues, just that there are some words (such as garden, sun, sung, etc) that they didn’t pronounce well. It is probably due to lack of practising. That’s why I am here. =)

Lunch at 12pm.

1:30pm

An explanation by the promoter from the company selling the super-big first aid kit to the teachers in the school. It was so many steps to be followed and remembered. I guess only 月玲 knows it well.

2:30

Keep updating my diaries. It is part of my job description for the internship.

2:50pm

I was so tired and get a nap at the Health Centre in the school. It’s a small room and it’s comfortable enough for me to have 30 minutes nap.

3:20pm

Packed up and went back to convent with 錦芳. This time, I could have a better look at the views along the roadside. It was raining for the past few days and couldn’t have a clearer look at the views. The cold wind blew on my face as the scooter passed by the houses, rice fields, and bridges. It was pretty warm that 錦芳 invited us (Medha, Huikey and I) to her house to have dinner tomorrow.

I asked 錦芳to drop me at the 7-Eleven nearby the convent. There are two 7-Eleven at the area. I went to the other one after did a window shopping at the first one. The first one is actually opposite the Internet Café I went to. The second one is at the same side with the convent I stay and it’s within 100 metres distance. All right, I have to admit that I am addicted to the 7-Eleven here. There are so many things to eat and see. I bought a set of Dove travel kits of shampoos($199), hotdog ($25), tea-egg($8), a bottle of jasmine tea ($17), sushi ($24), 2 bowls of instant noodles ($55 & $25 respectively). I collected 6 points of Doraemon. I need 30 points to redeem the Doraemon fan. Haha… I am thinking I will redeem it one day since the cashier at the counter kept asking me: “You have only another $20 to get 1 more point, do you want to buy any other things?”

After finishing some of the food I bought, I went for a nap… Haha… I swear I will be a big fat girl after 6 weeks!! At around 8pm, Medha and Huikey came back from Hsinchu. We chatted and ate the 愛玉冰 I brought from school for dessert. It’s fun though. Internship should be like this! Work hard and play harder. We have no obstacles to talk to each other because we share the same thoughts at most of the times.

12:21am: Sleep… Zzz…

No comments:

Post a Comment