Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 20 – 14th Day in the school (27 May 2011) Friday

While I was waiting for the bus to the ShuiBianTou, there is an uncle who came, pointed at the ShuPao bottle (isotonic drink) and said, “Young girl, don’t drink this, didn’t you watch the news on the TV?” I was so amazed and it happened so sudden until I can’t immediately give him the proper response. I thought he was telling me “not to leave the house, girl!” OMG, how embarrassed and I told him “I am foreigner.” LOL… Of course he must think that I am crazy.

Again, bus from the convent to ShuiBianTou, picked up by YaQi and breakfast by JinFang on the roadside. It’s pretty cool I always knew I am a lucky girl to have so many people around me to help me. I have nothing to nag any more.

It is a sunny day. I thought I have to have an English class with the Grade 5&6 students as last week. Who knows, I don’t have to host the class as all the students are going to have a competition, continued from the Sports Day, the game they didn’t finish on that day, 趣味競賽.Of course, I grabbed the chance to take as many photos as I can! Haha….

It’s almost the end of the 3rd week of my internship. By the way, I am still happy that it’s Friday as I can meet up with most of the EPs and AIESEcers. This makes my life colourful. I yawned just now, but when I came across with the diary which I am writing, the tiredness is all gone. I don’t why I still yawn even though I have had 8 hours of sleeping.

I have 4 classes today. Rock the school on Friday! Yay!!

08:40 – 09:20 Grade 6

Graduation Speech Practice. World Café – Malaysian History. “I will follow Him” – song practicing. However, this song is going to be replaced by another song as there is a part that the students, even I can’t sing it well. So, we’ll have to change to another song, according to the Grade 6 teacher, Mei Zhou.

Again, we went to NCTU by Judy’s ride. We went for laundry at the female hostel, and met with Joyce and Mindi. Joyce was so nice that she prepared cupcakes and puddings for us!! However, the clothes didn’t dry up even though we put it in the dryer for 50 minutes. It is probably because it is overloaded. Haha… All right, I won't wash it by machine if the weather allows. The weather was not suitable for clothes drying.

At night we had a really crazy welcome party by CTLC. It was then continued with karaoke session in the midnight. Imagine we went there to sing for 5 hours. After we came off from the K Box, the sky is bright. So much thanks for the CTLC, especially the AIESECers that hang out with us for that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment