Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 21 (28 May 2011) Saturday

After one night Karaoke-ing, we were so tired that it ended up with a McD breakfast and finally I could have a taste of pork burger! Wuahaha… However, the cheese was too salty for me and it wasn’t that tasty as I imagined. But who cares? I just want to have a proof that I’ve been to Taiwan before. Hahaha… as I know I won’t have it in Malaysia.

After that, we went for sleeping. At where? Of course in trainee house.

Around 11am, we all woke up and had a shower. After that, we went to AiMai supermarket to buy materials for the Global Village tomorrow. It took us for a few hours as we took our time to have a look at the cute umbrellas and some special arrangements of the groceries.

After coming back from the AiMai, we went out to place the taufus in Che Kai’s mother’s shop, 御香凉麵. His mother is pretty, and Che Kai looks like her. No wonder he is such a pretty boy too. We took many photos of the noodles as it was too delicious. She understands what AIESECers do and support what we are doing. I think she must be the best speaker for the whole AIESECer I had ever met.

Then, we went for shopping. We came to a shoe shop accidentally and it was doing promotion. One pair of shoes were only NTD 100!! I managed to grab my favourite shoes and it were 3 pairs!!! How happy I was… As I always can’t find my size over in Malaysia, or else it will be too expensive.

Then we went back to have the GV meeting with the BTG (The project name: Bridge the Gap) team to discuss about our plan tomorrow for the Global Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment