Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 22 Global Village Camp (30 May 2011)

It is is a tiring day but it’s definitely the reason I come to Taiwan. I can do cultural sharing to the kids here. It brings me satisfaction.

Even though we had to wake up early to fry the taufu,

Even though we had to stand there and repeat the presentation for six times,

Even though we had to take bus from the place we stay to NCTU,

Even though we had to carry all the way long the things we needed to the place where the Global Village held and same when we’re going back,

Even though I had to pull along my baju kurung while I was moving around,

I think everything worths,

Because we have CTLC AIESECers, we have them to support us!

Some of the kids are curious and they asked more and more about Malaysia.

Even one of the kids told me: Thanks for coming here to tell us about your country.

That’s really enough for everything.

Every word, I can hear it and I appreciate it.

Thanks CTLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment