Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 40 (Day 27 in the school) Thursday 16 June 2011


è ShuiBianTou, Brandon picked me up.

In the morning: facebooking + sharing with the teachers.

It is a rather free day too since I have only one class to handle.

1120 – 1155 Grade 1 English (Alone) 4 sentences that could be used frequently in the class.

Teacher, I have finished my homework.

Can I eat?

Can I draw?

Can I read story book?

Can you do me a favor?

The Home teacher told me the feedback, the students are able to voice out to the teacher when they wanted to go to the toilet. It’s a great improvement for me as they really could do it well when I asked them to revise the sentences.

In the afternoon, the mixed feeling made my emo-afternoon. The students kept giving me present.

Joyce and Mike went to the school to get the feedbacks from the Director Chung. She gave me a good evaluation but I think it shall be done by asking the students. It would be more direct and reliable.

Joyce and Mike then came to the place where we live, the convent to visit us and to settle the allowance issue with convent. It was definitely a fun night as we did 2 videos, truly crazy videos. One was for the CTLC and another one was for Ming Foong.

Today is also the night where we have the Internet access, the first time ever Internet access in the convent. Thanks to Mike, Joyce and the sister. The sister didn’t look too protective towards us as I met with her the first time. Thereby she agreed to let us have the trial access of the Internet. We got so excited to utilize the Internet even though it was just 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment