Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 43 Baoshan ShuiKu(Dam), BeiPu(MaBuShanLin) Sunday 19 June 2011


I took an early bus to ZhuBei, Hsinchu whereby the teacher lives. There, I meet Medha, Huikey and Thao for the trip. We reached there almost the same time. It was 9:30am. We met up with the teacher, she is the kindergarten teacher that always mentioned by Huikey and Medha. She was with her 4 year old child, Ping Rui. He was so fun to play with and did a lot of crazy jumping with us at the downstairs of the apartment. What should I say if I could meet up with such a cute boy to play with? It was then his younger brother, 2 and a half years old came. He was with his grandpa and father. He likes ball very much. There was another teacher with her husband, and they have 2 sons too! One is 5 and another one is 7 years old. The younger one has 2 dimples! He was always shy to talk to me. XD And the elder brother was so cute that he understand us in English but he didn’t dare to speak out.

We went to BaoShan Dam. It was truly a hot day. We walked and sweated, as well as photo-taking. We went to two lakes, BiHu and BaoHu. The 3 cute boys kept being the tour guides to introduce us the sceneries.

After that, we went to ZhuDong to have another meal of Hakka food. It was crowded and half self-serviced but we managed to insert some English vocabs to the little boy’s brain. XD The main point is he was willing to learn! =D

Then, we went to make our own tea. It was added together by several different materials and to make it into powder, also called 擂茶 in Mandarin. Several times of water added into the bowl, then finally it was ready to be served. Great experience though, if couples could come for it.

We went to MaBuShanLin afterwards. Over there, I can have a sense of peace. I cycled, and all the troubles are off my mind. We played with the kids, chatted with the parents and took pictures.

These two days trips are ended by rainy moments. However, I really appreciate the time we spend with the locals. Even though I didn’t go to the famous tourist attractions like Jiufen, I had spent the time meaningfully with the two families.

Again, I travel to the bus station to take bus to the place where my cousin sister stays, it’s in ZhungLi. It took me around 50 minutes. I was with my first life time bouquet of flowers, I can see that everyone walking pass me throwing me an envious look. It would be a truly great experience to be at a busy road side with a bouquet of sunflowers on hand.

Then, traveling to th etraniee house to meet up Ming Foong at 11:30pm. It is a contented day as I travel a lot. I wouldn’t regret to go meet up with Ming Foong as it is her last night in Taiwan as I may make my cousin sister worries about my secure. By the way, real thanks to Joyce and Che Kai who plan for me the transportation to the trainee house in the late of midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment