Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 50 Recount Day 7(26 June 2011) Sunday

The morning I was to wake up the girls on the bed, only I realize there are only four of us. I miss the rest of them! I couldn’t get used to the emptiness and tidiness in the room.

A trip to Leofoo Village. It is an amusement park, just like Genting Highlands Theme Park in Malaysia.

It was nearly cancelled due to the unpredictable weather.

We went there by bus and started our swinging journey.

We took Pirate Ship, which is my favourite ride, the 360° turning ride (which I don’t know what does it call), etc. Forgive me, I don’t know what their names. =D

Of course, we took a lot photos! Stay tuned for the photos on facebook.

In the evening by 6pm, we took bus back to Hsinchu, the trainee house.

Mike visited us and planned for the Taichung trip tomorrow with Madelyn and Eric. I was too tired and couldn’t join the discussion.

-Sleep-

No comments:

Post a Comment